My New Steel CIty and others

That's such a cool and unique color! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to see you walking around San Francisco with your new City :yes:.

Can I ask you a question? Are you able to wear it on your shoulder? I tried one of the f/w 07 City bags at Neiman, and it was more difficult to get it on my shoulder than the s/s 07 bags. Also, what do you think of the leather?

Cheers,

Turtle

No im not able to wear the city over my should which kind of upset me cuz that was the reason i bought the city. but i still love it. I love the leather so so soft

Oh anna you have been holding off.You didn't tell me you were getting a bowler!I love the color and the pouch is too cute.Congrats!

Hi Tan...yes i have been holding off . I wasnt looking for a bowler i was able to get it on sale so had to get it which im glad i did.

Everyone else thanks. I love the color. i kept asking DF about the bag.. he acutally said it was Nice

wow, congrats on your new babies!
They all look great together :heart:

your steel city looks really light on these pictures. would you say the y represent the color well? is it really so light? It's gorgeous!

Yes the steel color looks light as in the pics :smile: which im happy about cuz i didnt wanna another black bag