My New Spalmati Spy is here!

lucky girl! I'm still waiting my cognac, it's on the way!

Congrats to you the spy is sooooo coooooool! I love it!

i don't get the spongebob thing?? does he like to model too??

Umm, Spongebob likes to do some of everything. He makes crabby patties for a living and... Wait, lemme back up. I didn't know anything about Spongebob Squarepants either until my 2 y.o. became addicted to the show. It's a cartoon. I started watching it with my daughter, now I'm hooked! I was joking about the relation thingie cos you guys have the same last name! PANTS!!!! LOL!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

...oh nevermind :shame: :Push:

Umm, Spongebob likes to do some of everything. He makes crabby patties for a living and... Wait, lemme back up. I didn't know anything about Spongebob Squarepants either until my 2 y.o. became addicted to the show. It's a cartoon. I started watching it with my daughter, now I'm hooked! I was joking about the relation thingie cos you guys have the same last name! PANTS!!!! LOL!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

...oh nevermind :shame: :Push:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT!! hahhahahaahahahahhaahhahaha

Holy...I love this! I'm soso excited. I just got my Fendi Spalmati Spy from Melanie at Pinch Of Rosemary. I love her, it got sent to me so beautifully and so fast. Within 1 day (It came fro Jersey and im IN NY, so mabe thats why too, lol). I'm so happy, it's really beautiful to me. It's actually a lot more muted in color than many of the pics of it. It's still not a subtle pattern but not as loud in person, that's one of the reasons why I loved it seeing it live months ago. I named it Boopsie. :wlae:

(pictures taken frantically on messy bed again - sorry, those postal people always catch me off guard, lol)

*** I'd like to thank beyond anything the sweet and awesome thestarsgarb for initially giving me the Pinch Of Rosemary site and showing me that the bag I wanted was there and therefore, letting me have this beautiful bag in which I love so much and quite possibly, may not have gotten anywhere else. Thank you SO much, I really love you for this and it really means so much to me *hugs* :love:
Hello - I am new to this forum and have just bought a Spalmati Spy bag from ebay. In a nutshell, the seller is standing by its authenticity 100%, so I'm wondering i you can help. My serial number on the leather tag is 2321-8BR511.UG4-068. Thanks as I just want to double check that it is real!

Hello - I am new to this forum and have just bought a Spalmati Spy bag from ebay. In a nutshell, the seller is standing by its authenticity 100%, so I'm wondering i you can help. My serial number on the leather tag is 2321-8BR511.UG4-068. Thanks as I just want to double check that it is real!

We can't authenticate based on the leather serial strip number. You would need to post appropriate photos in the "authenticate this" thread.