My New Seagreen MAM and PEACOCK?

UPDATE:
Cory says this is a limited edition blue that was just cut for the coin purses. So it's NOT PEACOCK! Drat this means maybe I have to buy peacock too. I still say it's sky blue though.:smile:

Thanks for the update. I'm not too surprised to hear the coin purse isn't peackock as it didn't seem like all these pics. could be of the same color.

Thanks TJY I am kicking back I will be tipsy in no time flat!

NP!! Those were good drinks weren't they? ;)

Thanks for the update on the coin purse. I'm kinda bummed that it's not peacock because I don't really have the funds to get a peacock AND rose nikki this holiday. I just hope I don't fall in love with the peacock and prefer it over the sea green. :sweatdrop:

I just pre-ordered the Mini Nikki in Peacock. Luna Boston told me that it will be similiar to the sea green with a little more blue so who knows what the heck it will look like.
I do not have any RM bags so it will be a nice Christmas gift to me.
I tried to order one at the last sample sale but that was a mess, no luck there.

I don't think the sea green can really be appreciated until you see it IRL. It is such a beautiful color. I carried mine today, but had to switch it out as it started raining and I don't want to get it wet.

NP!! Those were good drinks weren't they? ;)

Thanks for the update on the coin purse. I'm kinda bummed that it's not peacock because I don't really have the funds to get a peacock AND rose nikki this holiday. I just hope I don't fall in love with the peacock and prefer it over the sea green. :sweatdrop:

The best I am up fro more drink tonight! :P

I can't imagine loving another color more than sea green!!

Those ladies over at RM need to get on the same page!:roflmfao: Either that or we all need to be less hyper about hte colors and have some patinece!!!!! ;)

The market tote looks nothing like the sea green I have.

ITA! I think they're trying to confuse us about the colors so we buy more bags! :P

After seeing the magazine picture Lexie posted I pre-ordered the Mini Nikki in peacock. I guess it will defintely be a surprise color.

Maybe Sea Green is Peacock in a different leather????? Actually I considered buying a Sea Green MAM today after thinking this but I am holding off. What I really am afraid of is that I'll get that Tie Dye and see that I adore the leather trim but not the funky canvas so now I think I have to hold off for a Peacock Mam.

ShoeGal, anyway you could post a pic of your Sea Green?

Last edited:
I am still very confused since some people are saying that peacock is a deep turquoise (like the Girls Heart RM ad) and others are saying it is a brighter color (similar to the tie-dye trim).

Is the Sea Green glazed? I wonder if Lexie is onto something there. The peacock is the color Sea green with the opposite finish of the original Sea Green. Okay, I have just confused myself, time for a drink.