My New Seagreen MAM and PEACOCK?

Interesting to see another shot of the Peacock color. From another pic(maybe Desi's), it looked too similar to Ocean for me to consider, since I already have a Nikki in that shade. I'll definitely be passing on Peacock, Mint looked really nice from the previews, but I'm enamoured right now with Sea Green. I sooo want a SG Market Tote, but after seeing some good shots of the SG MAM, I may go with that.

This is the Cruise line photo that was removed before because it had wholesale prices on it. I blotted them out. Here the Peacock Nikki looks just like the coin purses and more blue than green. I am beyond confused. I might as well forget the color names and buy bags on ebay that seems to be the color I like.

Cruise.JPG

UPDATE:
Cory says this is a limited edition blue that was just cut for the coin purses. So it's NOT PEACOCK! Drat this means maybe I have to buy peacock too. I still say it's sky blue though.:smile:

I think that cruise collection looks like th emint bag but it say peacock so who knows! I know that market tote is peacock and it looks gorgeous!!

Exactly! That Peacock Nikki on the Cruise Page looks like one of those melt in your mouth Candy Mints so that would make sense.

So now I am back to wanting a Peacock Mam. Anyone know when they are coming out. Tie Dye in December so will it be a Spring bag?