Canvas Peeling

Thank you so much. I have been thinking about it over night and I think I am going to return it. The indentation doesn’t bother as much but the peeling does and it’s only going to get worse with time.
Yes it will get worse if it looks like this brand new. The peeling I think I see is at the zipper in your photos- this is an area that will be prone to rubbing and the peeling will get worse. I am sorry this happened to you but thank you for warning the rest of us who may be interested in this bag- it could potentially be a defect in the design and materials.

Yes it will get worse if it looks like this brand new. The peeling I think I see is at the zipper in your photos- this is an area that will be prone to rubbing and the peeling will get worse. I am sorry this happened to you but thank you for warning the rest of us who may be interested in this bag- it could potentially be a defect in the design and materials.
Thank you so much. Yes that is my fear. At the moment if it were not to get any worse I could live with it, but I am frightened with time and use it will get worse. it’s a shame as I really love the bag.

Reactions: toujours*chic
I had a wallet once that peeled like this and it turned out ok. But the peeling by the top is worrisome. If you got it at a boutique maybe you could send pictures to the CA, but if you got it online they will probably just tell you to return it. I have seen these pop up online recently so hopefully you can exchange.

I have an Artsy monogram with a python handle I purchased from the store around 2 years ago and I'm having the same peeling issue. Ive kept alcohol and other harsh chemicals away but it still happened. Don't know how they will handle this situation in the store.

Did you ever get store credit for this? I have the same problem. Is it possible to take it for repair or use some kind of conditioner to partly fix the problem or does that hurt more than help?