Canvas Peeling

In person it is definitely peeling, unfortunately. It is starting at the bottom of the flap. I've owned pieces from almost every past collection with the colored print and I've been fortunate not to experience this. Sadly my last piece from this collection. Thanks for all of your feedback, though

Yes, that's the only thing I can really notice...

OP, it's not unusual for glazing to "spill" over a tiny bit. Maybe you just didn't notice when you got it & the first time you used it?
Thank you for your feedback. It is definitely peeling, but you're right that it might have been starting when I received it and didn't notice. I am pretty particular about looking things over, but it could have been minor at first and is now starting to be more noticeable

Thank you for your feedback. It is definitely peeling, but you're right that it might have been starting when I received it and didn't notice. I am pretty particular about looking things over, but it could have been minor at first and is now starting to be more noticeable
I’m sure if you contact LV, they’ll refund you :flowers:

Reactions: Stacy31
Hi everyone

Today I took receipt of my reverse double pochette. when it arrived it came with the strap already on and the two pouches unzipped. I’ve bought two bags before from LV and they didn’t come like this so thinking possibly a return? also noticed the receipt and compliment slip is in German.

im not one to look for flaws but there is rippling on the leather like it has been used and stuffed with too much stuff and it’s made slight indentation marks.

also and more importantly there seems to be parts of the bag peeling off already. see pics.

Would like to know if anyone sees any issues with the bag and if so would keep or return.
many thanks

D09A1345-A971-42EA-829C-93060BA145A1.jpeg

A2CD2B5B-4BF0-4B8A-A5B3-63AD390EA7FB.jpeg

5638AB7D-DB20-4F91-85D2-C354DCFFC3D9.jpeg

AB3C1F6D-A61A-41E3-A686-4455E0E48481.jpeg

D3D2A1BC-8AA6-4CC2-9713-DEB698837F6F.jpeg

09B2B744-7BBC-45D7-BC3C-CF562C9924D1.jpeg

I can see your concern. On the fourth pic, there are indentation marks, it’s doesn’t appear brand new but I’m fine with. On the second pic, there’s some sort of peeling of glazing on the top, which I’m not fine with, or that could be the reflection.

Could you try to do an exchange? Even if this is hard to get, it’s painful to keep a “used piece” as it’s quite expensive.

I can see your concern. On the fourth pic, there are indentation marks, it’s doesn’t appear brand new but I’m fine with. On the second pic, there’s some sort of peeling of glazing on the top, which I’m not fine with, or that could be the reflection.

Could you try to do an exchange? Even if this is hard to get, it’s painful to keep a “used piece” as it’s quite expensive.
Thank you so much. I have been thinking about it over night and I think I am going to return it. The indentation doesn’t bother as much but the peeling does and it’s only going to get worse with time.

Reactions: toujours*chic