My New Quilted Hobo in Bisque

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pretty!

2. Looks so good. Glad you were able to find something you love. Enjoy!

3. I love this bag! I have it in Oatmeal and it is one of my favorite daily bags. Congrats spajunky! You so deserve it after the Selma situation. :yes::tup:

4. Beautiful! I was after one of these for a bit but my pursuit has been put on hold by other purchases :sad: One day, I would love to own this though. Seems like such a great, versatile, and stylish bag. Congrats!!!

By the way, did you ever get your Selma fixed?

5. Congrats to you. I know that your loss was painful. Hope that nothing happens to your new beauty!

6. Yay! I'm glad you got a beautiful replacement. Congrats!

7. Awww! That's sooo sweet! Congrats! Way to go, start fresh

8. Yay. She is a beauty :tup:

9. Congrats! That's a great replacement.

10. Spajunky, I am so happy you found an equally gorgeous bag. I love this style and looks perfect for everything. I am starting to wonder if I soon will be on this hunt for this. It's only a matter of time...:rolleyes: Out of curiosity, did you ever take your beloved Selma to the cobbler ?

11. I love it!!! Sorry to hear about your Selma!

12. It's soo cute! :heart:

13. She's really beautiful!

14. No - I never got it fixed, it just wasn't worth the hassel for me since MJ repair won't do it :cursing: I still use Selma <-- as a knock around bag or bad weather alternative, since she's already damaged what else can go wrong, right? :rolleyes:

THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR SO NICE AND SWEET COMPLIMENTS!!! Eversince I saw yes.please posted hers I couldn't take my eyes off of it and was on a mission to find one :shame: So, when this one appeared on eBay NWT I had to have it :love:. I love her so much and you ladies are the best pals to hang out with online!!!!!!:tup: