My New Quilted Hobo in Bisque

Beautiful! I was after one of these for a bit but my pursuit has been put on hold by other purchases :sad: One day, I would love to own this though. Seems like such a great, versatile, and stylish bag. Congrats!!!

By the way, did you ever get your Selma fixed?

Spajunky, I am so happy you found an equally gorgeous bag. I love this style and looks perfect for everything. I am starting to wonder if I soon will be on this hunt for this. It's only a matter of time...:rolleyes: Out of curiosity, did you ever take your beloved Selma to the cobbler ?

By the way, did you ever get your Selma fixed?

No - I never got it fixed, it just wasn't worth the hassel for me since MJ repair won't do it :cursing: I still use Selma <-- as a knock around bag or bad weather alternative, since she's already damaged what else can go wrong, right? :rolleyes:

THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR SO NICE AND SWEET COMPLIMENTS!!! Eversince I saw yes.please posted hers I couldn't take my eyes off of it and was on a mission to find one :shame: So, when this one appeared on eBay NWT I had to have it :love:. I love her so much and you ladies are the best pals to hang out with online!!!!!!:tup: