My new Prada bag reveal, Diagramme crossbody in Begonia pink

OperaCake

Oct 17, 2017
Hi all, I’m new to Prada bag, and have been interested in getting one for a few years and finally my hubby bought me one last week as a surprise gift :smile:. I pointed this one out to him from outside the shop while we were on vacation in Las Vegas and mentioned that I was thinking about buying this one.

When I first saw this bag online, I thought it looked similar to the Gucci Marmont small bag which I already own. I was thinking of getting a pink one so when this Prada came out, it looked like a perfect choice.

This new bag seems to hold its shape very well. I love the colour and the design but the zip seems a bit stiff. I haven’t worn it outside yet but I’m sure I will love using it.

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1111.JPG

Hi all, I’m new to Prada bag, and have been interested in getting one for a few years and finally my hubby bought me one last week as a surprise gift :smile:. I pointed this one out to him from outside the shop while we were on vacation in Las Vegas and mentioned that I was thinking about buying this one.

When I first saw this bag online, I thought it looked similar to the Gucci Marmont small bag which I already own. I was thinking of getting a pink one so when this Prada came out, it looked like a perfect choice.

This new bag seems to hold its shape very well. I love the colour and the design but the zip seems a bit stiff. I haven’t worn it outside yet but I’m sure I will love using it.

View attachment 3934841

View attachment 3934842

View attachment 3934843

View attachment 3934844

A job well done to hubby! This bag is super cute. I’m going to check this out on the Prada website tonight.:tup:

Reactions: OperaCake
Thank you, everyone :smile:.

Congrats!! I’ve been looking at this in blush, so excited to see it here. Definite Gucci vibes, but I prefer the silver chain. Can you do some mod shots if possible?
It's really a cute bag but I have to downsize my stuff quite a bit to fit everything in. Sorry that I don't have the bag with me right now as I am away but I have attached a mod shot picture from 3 different websites for you, hope that helps!
pic.jpg

Reactions: Leekb
Hi all! (Newbie here :smile: )

I have the blush one in the larger size and absolutely love it! But recently, the area where the strap is sewed to the chain broke! Didn't realize it was hanging by a tiny thread, and now that it detached there are two very visible holes. Do you gals have any issues happening with your bags!? I brought it to the store and they said it'll take 8 to 12 weeks to fixed. I barely even used it. So sad. Pic for reference:20180905_103019.jpg