**My New Plomb Day!** (w/ comparison photos w/ Anthra Part Time!)

So are you guys saying that they are different enough to keep both? LOL. Man... One silly little question has lead me to getting 3 B-bags in a matter of 2 weeks. WTH? lol. Okay... I really need to stay off this forum. My goodness....

cOngrats on your new addition~!

So are you guys saying that they are different enough to keep both? LOL. Man... One silly little question has lead me to getting 3 B-bags in a matter of 2 weeks. WTH? lol. Okay... I really need to stay off this forum. My goodness....

You are NOT ALONE.... there are a couple or may I say many of us out there... including me, my sis.. and others. I think its a phase.. and it'll calm eventually calm itself out... but I'm still testing that theory... :noggin:

oooooh... I want! the plomb looks sooo delish! the anthra leather is a bit too smooth for me though... the anthra got more blue than i thought... but they are actually very different in their own special way... thanks for the pics... now I can be sure that I can get both colors without regrets:P... thats if I can find another anthra city RH or Work GH...

oooooohhh...so nice! Love the leather on the plomb...the PT is yummy too! What to do? I dunno:wondering..I think they're both a :yes:. Can you keep both? Do you want to keep both? Ohhh what to do?

oooooh... I want! the plomb looks sooo delish! the anthra leather is a bit too smooth for me though... the anthra got more blue than i thought... but they are actually very different in their own special way... thanks for the pics... now I can be sure that I can get both colors without regrets:P... thats if I can find another anthra city RH or Work GH...

There is an Anthracite Work with GGH at the Neiman Marcus in Newport at Fashion Island :yes: It's gorgeous!

I love your Plomb with the cute little charms!! It looks adorable!

I see how they're different..doesn't Anthra change in certain lighting? So I guess in some lighting it would resemble Plomb, but sometimes it'll look completely different.

*I* personally couldn't justify keeping both.. but many ladies have the same [or similar] color bbags but in different styles. If you like darker bbags.. then I think for you the different styles justify it. I guess in a way it's like having the same style but in different colors :shrugs: