My new Perfo Baby :)

IntlSet said:
Oh Lord, so cute!!

I honestly went into the store and thought I am going to hate it. But when I saw it in person I was in :love: I dont think I could do a perfo in a big bag..just to much for me. I also didnt want another cles as I have so many already and the pouchette didnt appeal to me with the lock on the side..so this was the perfect fit for me.

Selena

killerlife said:
Love it!!!!:love:
What are you gonna put in it?
I'm trying to rationalize WHY I need one!

Well the obvious choice for me is credit cards, money ect. But my cellphone (Pink Razor) (which by the way matches perfectly!) fits in too. So I dont know yet. I could use it for makeup but I think I wont as its slender and I dont want to stretch it out. I have so many other pieces of LV that I use for makeup.

Its almost big enough for a clutch...but that depends on taste.

Selena

Love the plat! I keep talking myself in and out of that piece. Can you post what the plat can hold? I am thinking of carrying it as a funky day clutch sometimes.

mewlicious said:
Love the plat! I keep talking myself in and out of that piece. Can you post what the plat can hold? I am thinking of carrying it as a funky day clutch sometimes.

I am switching my stuff over later I will post exactly what I can get into and maybe post a picture.

Until Later!
Selena

Ok so for those of you who asked what can fit in it....here are a few scenerios.

First I had my Ipod Nano, Razr, Earphones, and some gameboy games for my son. All fit in great.

Then I did the Money, Credit cards and various coupons for the mall and Loehmanns.

Then I did make up: Compact , lipgloss, eyeliner, mascara, and a few other small things.

all in all its very multifunctional for me. I am now using as second option....because its new and I will be reaching for it more in this way.

Hope this helps.
Selena