My new orange Perfo Bandeau on my Damier Speedy!

I love it! :love: Looks gorgeous! I have the fuchsia one and it's lovely too. :yes: Yea, I think you should go back and get the fuchsia one too. :graucho:

I sometimes tie it to my damier speedy too. Though, is it actually "right" to match mono with damier? :shrugs: :sweatdrop: Well, just wanna know some opinions on this though I would still tie it whenever I like. :shame: :P Just wondering if it's actually an LV no-no... :s

Thank you!!!!

I had my Damier Speedy with me when I was trying to pick a scarf. The SA was the one that recommended the perfo one, so, I would think it's fine? I honestly think they look gorgeous together!!!

Oh, and I called the store and asked them to hold the fuchsia scarf for me!!!! I am picking it up after work tomorrow!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Thank you!!!!

I had my Damier Speedy with me when I was trying to pick a scarf. The SA was the one that recommended the perfo one, so, I would think it's fine? I honestly think they look gorgeous together!!!

Oh, glad to know that! Personally, I DO think that they look so great together but I don't want to look silly not knowing if I'm committing an LV crime clashing the patterns without knowing. :shame: :P Now at least if I'm going into LV with the perfo scarf on my damier speedy and getting looks from LV SAs, I won't be so paranoid. Lol... :shame:

Oh, and I called the store and asked them to hold the fuchsia scarf for me!!!! I am picking it up after work tomorrow!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Oh, that's great! Now you can match it with different colors! I actually love the orange too, as it looks not too orange-y but rather reddish kinda orange, so it goes really well with the damier speedy but I'm too attracted to the fuchsia! :lol: LV has so many nice things, so I'm easily distracted. :graucho: