My new Navy Luxe modeling shots!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Ok, I had my SO take a few modeling shots of me with my Navy Luxe Nikki. These were taken outside in natural sunlight and I have NOT touched these up AT ALL!! I am so in love with this bag it is by far my favorite. I am so happy I didn't cancel the order before I got it.. (I had tried to cancel it but LB told me it was too late).. woot!

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

I am in :heart: with this bag!

OMG!!! Sheesh...now THAT IS NAVY!!! That is just soooo pretty and the bag looks fabulous on you! Now this is what I am talking about...very nice LR!

It looks awesome on you and the color is fantastic! Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow!! I am so excited about it now!!! Thanks for the modeling pics, you are so cute!!

Love the modeling pics as always. What's the backdrop for the pics? I was in Philly yesterday visting Penn for a recruiting presentation and it was scorching hot, I couldn't believe how hot it was. I was so gross by the time I walked to campus from the train station.

Thank you all for the very sweet words!

Lilac- the backdrop is my neighbor's house. I live in the "Italian Neighborhood" (in center city) where it is classic Philly but clean..but there is this one lot where someone completely tore down the building and rebuilt this mansion of sorts. They host a lot of swanky parties there. Anyway, my SO and I were walking out of the house to go bowling and I had him take a picture of me and their house is what you see behind me. I wish it were my house it looks so nice inside!

Little Rock! The NL nikki looks great on you! It is a beautiful bag. I am so happy you
did not cancel! Congrats.........you wear it well............I think it will break in nicely!