My new Navy Luxe modeling shots!

Oh goodness. Somebody fill me in here. I just got back in town yesterday, so I am waaay out of touch here. (Was in a cabin in the woods! No internet!) I've been trying to read all of these threads, but it gets confusing.

These newer pics of Navy Luxe Nikkis defintiely look closer to navy. Have we found that the NL and Iris were mixed up, and what we thought was a too-light NL is in fact Iris?

I'm still thinking I want a NL, but I want it to look like the color that is pretty much Iris. So, should I look on ebay for an Iris Nikki, or does some store in particular have NL Nikkis that look like Iris? ( I know I read something about FLL mixing colors up. ?) Would someone please fill me in? Thanks so much!

Hi fabae- I think what it comes down to MOST is that when you take a picture of Navy Luxe with the flash it looks like a bright royal blue.. it also looks like this under my bright office lights. The rest of the time it is just the shade of blue it should be.

I do think a bag or two might have been mixed up with iris but I think the main problem is that we were seeing a ton of pictures of NL with the flash on.
Seeing the bright blue photos caused a mini freak out. Besides Savvy who was given an Iris bag apparently, most everyone was pretty pleased with their NL bags.

It is by far the best RM bag I have owned. I am smitten. I would advise everyone and their mother to get this bag.

Hi fabae- I think what it comes down to MOST is that when you take a picture of Navy Luxe with the flash it looks like a bright royal blue.. it also looks like this under my bright office lights. The rest of the time it is just the shade of blue it should be.

I do think a bag or two might have been mixed up with iris but I think the main problem is that we were seeing a ton of pictures of NL with the flash on.
Seeing the bright blue photos caused a mini freak out. Besides Savvy who was given an Iris bag apparently, most everyone was pretty pleased with their NL bags.

It is by far the best RM bag I have owned. I am smitten. I would advise everyone and their mother to get this bag.
Apparently???...you make it sound like it is my fault.

^^ No silly. I just mean that it "appears" Savvy was given an Iris bag. That statement is correct.. Meaning that it appears (to me) that you were given an iris bag by mistake rather than the NL.
Of course it's not your fault.

Just explaining that pretty much everyone else (that I can think of.. correct me if I'm wrong) ended up pleased with their bags once they saw them in person except you.. which is totally UNDERSTANDABLE considering you were sent the wrong bag.
It's all good Savvy.. ;)

^^Thanks...going through a rough patch right now. No..it is just me that I beleive got the iris but I am starting to wonder?? All I know is your bag looks more Navier blue then mine for sure..especially in your shots here.

thanks...chat soon!