My New LV...Sweet DH!!!

Thanks, everyone! I LOVE all my LVs, but getting Trevi GM was Super Special!!! I still marvel at the quality and sturdiness of LVs. The zipper is of a "luggage quality." And, I adore Damier!

Oh Robyn, it's beautiful!!!! I got my Trevi from the boutique also.. it's great saving money when buying a gently used bag.. but there is NOTHING like getting a brand new bag with the boutique experience! What a wonderful DH you have!

My Trevi still smells brand new and she is almost 2 years old!

You are so right about the quality, and that sturdy zipper.. it seems to be the best made LV I own.
Love the modeling pic! Thanks for sharing!

Oh Robyn, it's beautiful!!!! I got my Trevi from the boutique also.. it's great saving money when buying a gently used bag.. but there is NOTHING like getting a brand new bag with the boutique experience! What a wonderful DH you have!

My Trevi still smells brand new and she is almost 2 years old!

You are so right about the quality, and that sturdy zipper.. it seems to be the best made LV I own.
Love the modeling pic! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Kim. Most of my bags have come from the boutique. I really prefer getting brand new. Something about knowing someone else has put their personal things inside is a little weird! But, if it's a bag that was hardly carried, I'm okay with that (with a nice savings!). There must be some "fakes" out there with Trevi, I had trouble getting sellers to respond or send more pics, they just ignored me. That's never a good sign. But, there's NO WAY that a fake can have the quality of an authentic Trevi!!! Also, all four sides lined up. (Thanks to the LVer that gave all the tips about what to look for in buying a new bag!)

You're right, the smell is wonderful!!!:smile:

That's terrific Brahh! Congratulations on getting your Trevi GM!

Now I know why you like your Speedy 35s too -- you're the same height as me. I found the Speedy 30 to be too small.

ITA, there is nothing like getting a brand new LV over used. Enjoy your new LV handbag. Your DH is really a sweet wonderful generous guy!