My New Love - "Bracelet"

VuittonsLover

Cartier Crazy
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Here is my story... some have been asking for... finally...

Soo, I have wanted the Cartier Love Bracelet as long as I can remember. I am going to choose 1998 as the year I first decided I wanted it, but it may be longer. It's been at least that long. I keep putting it off because of the price. Well with the latest increase I decided I could wait no more..

I figured I would get the Cartier Card and pay it off in 3 months.. and then pay myself back. Well, with the grace of God.. Cartier recently changed there financing plan to 12 months interest-free.. So it worked out even better for me. :heart:

So... I took the plunge and went to the one and only Cartier store in New Jersey. I had called earlier in the day.. and spoke to a nice SA asking if they had Rose Gold in stock.. which they did... and about the increase which was confirmed. :yes:

I walked into the store at exactly 5pm on Friday... and the whole process took 2 hours. :nuts:

I waited for the same person I spoke to on the phone.. after scouting out the store and looking for an honest and friendly SA. She seemed to be it for me... She was very sweet and we bonded almost instantly. ;)

She had asked me how I knew about the price increase and I told her I read it here on the forum.. and gave her the website.. so she could check it out. I am sure she is reading this now. :graucho:

I checked out the size 16 and the size 17. (I have a 6 inch wrist.) And the yellow and rose gold. I loved both sizes and colors but finally decided. :okay:

I got a size 16 Rose Gold Cartier Love Bracelet

We finished off the event with a glass of Cartier Champagne in celebration of my newest love. I walked out of there with a little buzz, with a new bracelet and a new friend. :wlae:

Here are my pics.. sorry if some are blurry... or dark.The bracelet is so new and mirror-like it was tough to get a good shot. I tried my best. :P

OOoh btw.. This was my 900th Post.... Purchase. (yeah, yeah.. it just happened to be on 900 when I left for Cartier.)

Here is the Pics.
IMGP3092.jpg

IMGP3093.jpg

IMGP3094.jpg

IMGP3108.jpg

IMGP3095.jpg

IMGP3096.jpg

IMGP3097.jpg

IMGP3099.jpg

How do you feel it being in white gold?:jammin:

I like white gold.. but i always prefer yellow over white.. in most things.

cartier was calling white gold... There Grey Gold.. because it turns grey... I heard three different SA call it that.. and I said.. is it because it turns or discolors. and they said yes. Cartier gold... turns to a greyish color.

Thanks VL.

Comparing between rose gold and yellow gold, is there any particular reason you like rose gold? Does it reflect well in Asian skin tone? I have very fair skin tone.

I like white gold.. but i always prefer yellow over white.. in most things.

cartier was calling white gold... There Grey Gold.. because it turns grey... I heard three different SA call it that.. and I said.. is it because it turns or discolors. and they said yes. Cartier gold... turns to a greyish color.

Thanks VL.

Comparing between rose gold and yellow gold, is there any particular reason you like rose gold? Does it reflect well in Asian skin tone? I have very fair skin tone.

I chose rose gold.. cause it was a bit different.

and I think any skintone can wear any gold. Come on.. its Gold. It goes with anything. :graucho: