My New Love - "Bracelet"

mishaagui

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Congratulations! It's a lovely bracelet! :love:
You're so lucky! I wish our Cartier boutique here also gave a zero interest 12 mo. financing plan

tosh

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Congratulations!
It looks great on your wrist. Isn't it fun to buy Cartier :smile:

VuittonsLover

Cartier Crazy
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
NJ/NYC
That looks so great! It's on my wishlist too.
They didn't hassle you about purchasing it for yourself?
no why would they...?

I had heard that you are not suppose to buy it for yourself... but I am like Carrie on SATC. I am engaged to myself...LOL If I didn't buy it for myself.. I would probably never get it.. So Be it.

mlbags

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Asia
VuittonsLover, Congratz and you wear it well, very classy. :drinkup:

I hope to own a Love bracelet one fine day too.
If only my local Cartier has an interest-free financing plan ..... :thinking:

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Huge congrats to you!!! It's a beautiful bracelet!! I wanted one of these when I first saw it as well! But it cose too much, so we just had a replica made by our family jeweller. Mine is in white gold.;)

VuittonsLover

Cartier Crazy
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
NJ/NYC
Huge congrats to you!!! It's a beautiful bracelet!! I wanted one of these when I first saw it as well! But it cose too much, so we just had a replica made by our family jeweller. Mine is in white gold.;)
I could have bought a replica for about $350.00 My jeweler has had it for like 15 years. Its the first place I ever saw the bracelet and didn't even know the history behind the real one.

But I held out for a real one... because I know its an investment. If I ever needed the money... I could get pretty much what I paid for it back.

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Melbourne, Austraila
so pretty!!! Congrats~

I really want one too, the open cuff one, its more in my budget and easier to take it off. But i like the meaning behind the traditional one!!