My New Linear Stud Royal Roadie has finally Arrived!!

Wow. This is so pretty!! Love the linear stud concept and the antiqued hardware. Very nice.

On a side note: Besa, I love me some Tony DiNozzo too. Probably my favorite character on TV besides Dean Winchester on Supernatural. :yes:

Thank you selkiewriter, katelove477, kings_20, Blackbirdie, klj!
MissTiss, I adore Tony, and I can never get enough of NCIS, I can watch the marathons on USA, and still be craving more!
sheanabelle, we have discovered that this new Linear Stud Roadie has a longer strap by 10" than the original Roadie. It measures a total of 39.5" not including the lobster clasps. You should give it a try, I bet it would look fabulous on you too!

pinkboudoir, Thanks I needed that! So should I get the MAM, which I know I love or a Nikki???

Beautiful! I say you can never have too many blue bags. They go with anything! Congrats!

I would have to agree..I have 6 various blue RMs now and am pining for a seventh. Of course, I'm now at the point, one would have to go, for me that's the limit. Your modeling pics really highlight how lovely this bag is Thank you and congratulations on a truly lovely bag!

Can't believe i missed this reveal!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your linear stud roadie. And the strap length seems to be about the same as the rockers, which hit me PERFECTLY! I may have to give the new roadies a shot! :heart:

Thank you beljwl, BAL_Fanatic, Odebdo, Crazy4Handbags!
bhalpop, there are just so many gorgeous shades of blue out there, how does one narrow it down? You should post pictures of your 6 blue RM's!

pinkboudoir, I still can't decide...MAM or Nikki??? I will think on it for another week.

Desi, you should give the New Roadies a try! I love the style and the longer strap is working better for me, though the shorter strap on the original Roadies worked fine.

BattahZ, thank you!

Fashion1, this Roadie Rocks, give one a try!!