My "new" large Celine Trio!

what a beauty!! and i love your picture with gold watch and sunglasses:woot::woohoo::woohoo: congrats!!...i am searching a large black trio since august but no hope :sad:

I was looking for a while too! And I went to Vegas for vacation and stopped by Barney's by chance! It wasn't on display and I had to ask! I feel like the more popular colors are sometimes not on display so you should totally ask a SA!

Congrats! Great choice!:tup: I got the same one & I love it to death. I travel a lot & I always take it with me, it's so versatile. I wear it more than any of my other bags, I guess I already got my moneys worth :graucho:

I bought her at Barney's New York in Las Vegas in early September and haven't really worn her out until this past weekend! I wanted to do a reveal but couldn't find my memory card reader for nice pictures (and I got too excited!) I went with the large so I could fit more into and I personally think its the perfect size even though I'm only 5'2''!

View attachment 2375152
View attachment 2375153
View attachment 2375164
Amazing bag!I love combination of black leather and gold hardware!!!Congrats!

May I ask how much is the small & large Trio in USD? I just started to have an eye on it and don't know where to start....I may start by looking at all the Celine retailers list and start calling them one by one. Does anyone has any intel about where I can find a Red Trio (I'll take any sizes)? TIA