My "new" large Celine Trio!

May I ask how much is the small & large Trio in USD? I just started to have an eye on it and don't know where to start....I may start by looking at all the Celine retailers list and start calling them one by one. Does anyone has any intel about where I can find a Red Trio (I'll take any sizes)? TIA

Hi! I believe mine was 1195, although I may be slightly off. The regular trio is not quite 1000, I believe around the 980 mark? (Dont quote me on that though!) I bought mine in Las Vegas Barney's and they had many in the regular and large and in a handful of colors (I did see a red one). That was back in early September though. I've also seen two at Nordstrom Fashion Valley as well but they were navy blue and black.

Hi! I believe mine was 1195, although I may be slightly off. The regular trio is not quite 1000, I believe around the 980 mark? (Dont quote me on that though!) I bought mine in Las Vegas Barney's and they had many in the regular and large and in a handful of colors (I did see a red one). That was back in early September though. I've also seen two at Nordstrom Fashion Valley as well but they were navy blue and black.

Thanks so much for the info. I just called up Celine in Beverly Hills to ask for the prices and the Red color and they actually have both small & large in Red. The large is 1150 and you are right about the small one 980. I actually wanted to buy from any others besides Celine boutiques since they don't take returns but I just couldn't help it and ordered the Large Trio in Red. I really hope, or I should say I better love it. :smile:)

May I ask how do you like yours so far? Thanks.

Thanks so much for the info. I just called up Celine in Beverly Hills to ask for the prices and the Red color and they actually have both small & large in Red. The large is 1150 and you are right about the small one 980. I actually wanted to buy from any others besides Celine boutiques since they don't take returns but I just couldn't help it and ordered the Large Trio in Red. I really hope, or I should say I better love it. :smile:)

May I ask how do you like yours so far? Thanks.

Its super versatile and I'm glad you got it in large!! The smaller version didnt fit much! My only complaint is that that I can sometimes see fingerprints and creases in certain lights.. And the zipper forms this constant crease right where the logo is... But still one of my favorites bags! Enjoy your new beauty!! And I would love to see pictures!!

I got one in small size and found out it's too small for my wallet. Considering selling it.

I carry an AWang continental fumo wallet and it didn't fit the smaller size and that's why I ended up going with the large! Even in the large though, I end up just using a small card holder cause it lumps weird!