My New Lady Web in Brown Suede

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
The UPS Man just made my day! My heart is all a flutter with my new Gucci Lady Web. It's only my second Gucci (began my obsession with a Disco) and I'm in love! I didn't even realize that it comes with two straps, the iconic green/red strap and also a brown suede strap. I'm excited about how versatile this will be.

Here she is, the Lady Web in suede:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458245690.649595.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458245712.032579.jpg

Thank you for letting me share. Also, if anyone has any advice on protecting the suede, please let me know. TIA.

Reactions: KBT39
The UPS Man just made my day! My heart is all a flutter with my new Gucci Lady Web. It's only my second Gucci (began my obsession with a Disco) and I'm in love! I didn't even realize that it comes with two straps, the iconic green/red strap and also a brown suede strap. I'm excited about how versatile this will be.

View attachment 3304538
View attachment 3304541

Thank you for letting me share. Also, if anyone has any advice on protecting the suede, please let me know. TIA.

very cute.

View attachment 3304538
View attachment 3304541

Love it! Congratulations!

I really like the pink leather too, but would rather have the green/red web strap like yours instead of the navy/red. Such problems! [emoji12]

I have this bag in dark red so we're suede Lady Web sisters :ghi5:

Obviously I love it

Gucci say don't spay (I never treat my normal leather and exotics) but I sprayed suede with standard Kiwi suede protector

Gucci will clean suede (at least they did under Frida)

Reactions: KBT39

View attachment 3304538
View attachment 3304541

Looks great!!! 😍 Congratulation!

I have this bag in dark red so we're suede Lady Web sisters :ghi5:

Obviously I love it

Gucci say don't spay (I never treat my normal leather and exotics) but I sprayed suede with standard Kiwi suede protector

Gucci will clean suede (at least they did under Frida)
Hello my Lady Web Sister! :tup: LOVE the Lady Web in red! And, thank you for the advise on the suede.

So pretty! I don't have any Gucci bags yet but saw this on their website recently and it will probably be the first one I get! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G925I using PurseForum mobile app