My New Lady Web in Brown Suede

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The UPS Man just made my day! My heart is all a flutter with my new Gucci Lady Web. It's only my second Gucci (began my obsession with a Disco) and I'm in love! I didn't even realize that it comes with two straps, the iconic green/red strap and also a brown suede strap. I'm excited about how versatile this will be.

Here she is, the Lady Web in suede:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458245690.649595.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458245712.032579.jpg

Thank you for letting me share. Also, if anyone has any advice on protecting the suede, please let me know. TIA.

KBT39 likes this.
  2. very cute.

3. Love it! Congratulations!

I really like the pink leather too, but would rather have the green/red web strap like yours instead of the navy/red. Such problems! [emoji12]

4. I agree with you. I adore the red/green strap. So classic. :heart:

5. I have this bag in dark red so we're suede Lady Web sisters :ghi5:

Obviously I love it

Gucci say don't spay (I never treat my normal leather and exotics) but I sprayed suede with standard Kiwi suede protector

Gucci will clean suede (at least they did under Frida)

KBT39 likes this.
  6. Looks great!!! 😍 Congratulation!

7. Congrats! The lady web looks like an awesome everyday bag - it's really great that it comes with interchangeable straps!

Dingaling1987 likes this.
  8. Thank you :love:

9. Wow it's awesome! Congrats!

10. Gosh I love this bag...enjoy.

11. I love this bag! I also did not know that it comes with a 2nd strap! Congrats!

12. Hello my Lady Web Sister! :tup: LOVE the Lady Web in red! And, thank you for the advise on the suede.

13. Gorgeous bag! Would you mind posting some mod shots? [emoji4]

14. So pretty! I don't have any Gucci bags yet but saw this on their website recently and it will probably be the first one I get! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G925I using PurseForum mobile app

15. Gorgeous, how much can this hold? Congrats on this lovely bag !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice