my new icey black baby stam!

WOW! That is absolutely gorgeous! Love the icey texture and color. How is the feel of the texture of the leather? I have never seen the icey ones IRL before.

Congratulations on your beautiful acquisition!

WOW! That is absolutely gorgeous! Love the icey texture and color. How is the feel of the texture of the leather? I have never seen the icey ones IRL before.

Congratulations on your beautiful acquisition!

thank you...i consider myself a bit of a stam coiniseur:love:....i prefer the icey leather both in look and feel to any other season's leather so far...it's super soft and slouchy. The coloring of the taupe is multilayered...almost like oil-paint, where you can seen colors underneath the color when the bag is in different lighting. it's really a remarkable leather and im so shocked Mj never went back to it....

the black icey leather has a tendancy to be a bit stiffer than the taupe color, but it's just as gorgeous. it looks like glazed leather, or the way an ice cube appears as it's melting...it's very textured and pebbly, but even more so than a traditional 'pebbled leather'. the icey effect is almost like someone got pebbled leather, shrunk it somehow, and then painted a gorgeous shimmery coat of shiny varnish over it....i suppose it may be close to chanel caviar leather...but larger in proportion...gorgeous though!:love:

thanks everyone! i've been using that bag the most since i got it...it's so perfect since i wear a lot of black, and it introduces such an interesting texture to an all black outfit