My new hot, stiff Baby.....

Here is Orca the whale modeling it.
249447853.jpg

J please! You are pregnant!!!! I have to say that is a 30 cm and you rock it!!! Just think once you have that baby and start feeling like "you"...it is going to look even more amazing and you are going to LOVE it even more. It is HOT!

You sure don't look very pregnant! At that time when I was pregnant, I was swollen all over the place and really, all my friends could do was comfort me that it's ok to look swollen-- they couldn't even think of kind words to say! You look gorgeous and that bag... *whistle!!!!*
Here is Orca the whale modeling it.
249447853.jpg

Congratulations on your fabulous new red, hot, stiff 30cm. .....:graucho:
It really suits you perfectly and the color looks wonderful with the GH. It is really just gorgeous all-around and I am just so pleased that the 2nd trip proved to be the charm! I cannot wait to see this beauty in person someday if I may be so lucky, ;) :heart:!!

You sure don't look very pregnant! At that time when I was pregnant, I was swollen all over the place and really, all my friends could do was comfort me that it's ok to look swollen-- they couldn't even think of kind words to say!

Awww thanks. This weekend my MIL saw me for the first time this pregnancy and looked at me with a cocked eyebrow, "Exactly how far along are you?"
gee uh, thanks. :Push: