My new HG bag has finally arrived **Reveal**

GORGEOUS!!! I have looked at this bag and practically drooled on it...a stunning color and style. Enjoy her to the fullest! I know a lot of SA's who said this was their holy grail of bags, too, and they should know! So pretty :smile: Congrats!!!

I'm so excited for you!! This really is a rare and htf bag. I'm so excited you found your hg! It is gorgeous. The leather is smooshy and the mixed hardware and suede trim, along with the belted look, all come together to create a beautiful bag in a tdf color.

The story you shared about how you got your bag is so much like my story, too, btw!
I ordered this in early July when sa called to tell me there were thirty in jax. When it arrived, it had a scuff on the front. I returned it and then b/o another. But it wasn't replenished! I was so sad...til sa put me in client tracker and one day in an east coast store was reporting one in stock. Store had it shipped and the rest is history!

Anyways , congrats , friend! I hope you wear her in good health for many years to come!!

I'm so excited for you!! This really is a rare and htf bag. I'm so excited you found your hg! It is gorgeous. The leather is smooshy and the mixed hardware and suede trim, along with the belted look, all come together to create a beautiful bag in a tdf color.

The story you shared about how you got your bag is so much like my story, too, btw!
I ordered this in early July when sa called to tell me there were thirty in jax. When it arrived, it had a scuff on the front. I returned it and then b/o another. But it wasn't replenished! I was so sad...til sa put me in client tracker and one day in an east coast store was reporting one in stock. Store had it shipped and the rest is history!

Anyways , congrats , friend! I hope you wear her in good health for many years to come!!
Oh my gosh that is such a funny story! Much like mine! I wonder if only 30 were made of each color?!?!

GORGEOUS!!! I have looked at this bag and practically drooled on it...a stunning color and style. Enjoy her to the fullest! I know a lot of SA's who said this was their holy grail of bags, too, and they should know! So pretty :smile: Congrats!!!
Yes, I finally feel like my collection is complete! Now Im only going to focus on accessories! I would like some suggesstions on a wristlet to coordinate with her. Do you have any suggestions??

Ohhh...and yes I did put the anniversary hangtag from my caroline on this one because I strongly believe that this should be an official anniversary bag too!!!
^^I agree with this.^^

Congratulations on finding your HG!!! It is a truly gorgeous, beautiful bag! I was thinking of wristlets that might look good with it. I tried my Tattersall wristlet with it and it looks very pretty with the salmon lining and the brown on the wristlet coordinates well with the caramel leather. I'm not sure though, that it would go so well with the python wallet. The large Kristin wristlet in brass/brown might be pretty, too.

Yes, I finally feel like my collection is complete! Now Im only going to focus on accessories! I would like some suggesstions on a wristlet to coordinate with her. Do you have any suggestions??

Hmm...I'd have to think about it. I'm not sure if you like to matchy-match or contrast your accessories (I do both), but when I see that gorgeous color, it makes me think that either a really deep autumn color would work well (maybe the burgundy gathered leather wallet?), or a light shade of lilac.....

of course, there's always the new embossed croc wallets that are out, now....i think the lighter color croc would look great, too....

I just realized you were asking about wristlets -- oops, i'm sorry -- hmm. that's a toughie. I've seen some camel colored wristlets at Macy's, but i'm not sure it would be an exact match. What about the persimmon wristlet? It would add a really great pop of color against the camel....

If I think of any other suggestions, I'll let you know!! :smile: Congrats again on your new lovely! :smile: