My New Hamptons Vintage Hobo and PCE Stuff

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Finally got a few pics taken - here's my new Hamptons Vintage Hobo in Teal - I love this bag - it has so many pockets and the single strap sits on my shoulder well - I think I'll love it even more when it breaks in and slouches a bit more! Oh, yes, I'm burning that top I have on I swear - it is not a maternity top but sure looks like one in pics;)

On PCE I got: Fox, Bulldog and purple Girlie keyfobs (last one for DD), the Legacy cologne, Lipgloss in Hibiscus and the Legacy Lipgloss Charm. I also ordered the Poodle keyfob, Legacy Stripe Cashmere Scarf, Sabrina Wallet in Berry and...... the Sabrina in Green Patent! I'll post pics when they get here.

Attachments

• HampVinHobo RS 1.jpg
    HampVinHobo RS 1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Coach_AugPCE.jpg
    Coach_AugPCE.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 214
  • HampVinHoboModel RS.jpg
    HampVinHoboModel RS.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 321
The hobo is to die for!! I've been fixated on this bag since I saw it in the store last week. I keep thinking about what I can sell in order to buy her. Enjoy (and the bag looks beautiful on you).

Congrats! I got this same bag in the gray and I LOVE it! Did you also see the Vintage Hamptons petrol color?? I love that color so much too! I think that they came out with the best colors for this collection! I wish that the Vintage Hamptons Hobo cost a little less - then I would own it in every color!