My new Gucci Chocolate Bag !

Congrats on your new bag! It's very cute and a classic shape IMO. I purchased the small black leather version from the Manhattan Gucci store a few years back and I still get a lot of wear out of it.

Thanks! I usually like a double handled bag but they didnt have any on sale that was in my budget. I think the shape is really nice too...almost like a hobo but with a bit more shape. Black leather is always a good choice..cant go wrong! :smile:
guccibug:heart:

Congrats on your first, but definitely not your last, purchase. I was also looking at that bag when flipchicmc posted it, but wasn't sure that if its a soft or hard bag & the handles look stiff from the picture. Please post some modeling pics so we can see the actual proportion of the bag. Thanks. ;)

Congrats on your first, but definitely not your last, purchase. I was also looking at that bag when flipchicmc posted it, but wasn't sure that if its a soft or hard bag & the handles look stiff from the picture. Please post some modeling pics so we can see the actual proportion of the bag. Thanks. ;)

Thank you! :P
Yes, I think you are right..not my last purchase! It is a soft bag. Its double handled and meet to one in the middle with the leather covering. Actually that was my first concern when I saw it in the pic. When I tried it on it was so soft and comfy! The Gucci's I owned before were small handled before so it wasnt an issue. I had a Coach I bought during the holidays that dug into my shoulder whether my bag was full of items or not so I didnt want to go through that again! :tdown:

I will tell you there was another one similar to it except it had one strap and it was much more stiff. I didnt care for it. I think that style was smaller though. I just took some pics so I'll post them right now!
Guccibug :heart:

Hello everyone!
Here's a couple of snappies of my new GG logo bag!
Excuse the pics...I had just sat up from a nap when my daughter snapped away before I could pull myself together..lol! :supacool:

Attachments

• GucciGGlogobrown09.jpg
    GucciGGlogobrown09.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 74
  • GuccibrwnGGlogo209.jpg
    GuccibrwnGGlogo209.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 76
i have the same color but different style. mine has a gold double chain strap with golg gucci logo in front. how much did you get yours?

Hi there!
Ohhhhh !! I think I know which one you are talking about! Was it like a tote style but fancier? I saw one that had the chain strap..it was so pretty! I couldnt decide! I ended up with this one! I snagged this one for 319.00. I dont know what its regular price was but I am pleased with the color, style and size of the bag. :heart: