My new Gucci Chocolate Bag !

Ladybuggie01

Angie
Feb 2, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Hi everyone!
I am new here...ladybuggie!! I found this site and luvs it ! :heart:
I read about the San Marcos outlet, so I called and spoke to Katie. She sent me a bunch of pics around Wed. I think? Anywho, I had seen the store before but thought there was no way I could afford a Gucci with 3 wee ones and a tight budget!! But I was so pleased with their service and I bought this Gucci bag! I have no clue about styles...its been years..I was a Gucci fan years ago and owned a few but it's been years!
So here's my pic..not the greatest..but it's so beautiful the brown color! And much bigger than the pic she posted so I am happy! Hoping to get a wallet soon or maybe a tote!
Take care everyone! bye..Buggie...aka "Guccibug":P

Attachments

Ladybuggie01

Angie
Feb 2, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
You have??? :nuts:
Was it at the San Marcos store? I'm hoping to head over there this week. I love it. It's so soft and not stressful on my shoulders. I am very pleased. I would really like one of those Boston bags I think they are called??? But must save my pennies..lol. I am selling a couple of new Coach bags so IF I sell those...I'm heading that way!!:yahoo:
Guccibug

pcil

Living life to the fullest
O.G.
Oct 20, 2008
Silicon Valley
congratss..that's a nice bag. I've been eyeing that bag myself. And yes, they have the matching cosmetic case for $8x. My cousin bought one last Dec in Cabazon outlet, not sure if the price has changed.

keywi100

Future TPF member
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Congrats on your new bag! It's very cute and a classic shape IMO. I purchased the small black leather version from the Manhattan Gucci store a few years back and I still get a lot of wear out of it.