My New Goodies..(now member of Ergo Club!!)..and Collection...

I'd really like to try an Ergo hobo, but they didn't seem to work well on me. Too stiff. I read that they get softer, so maybe I'll try soon.

I own a few Ergo Hobos, yes at first they are very stiff..but after about a month or two of use, they do get really soft. I LOVE the Ergo Hobos because they conform to your body and they are so comfy once they are "broken" in :smile: good luck and I LOVE your new ergo with the striped lining! It is making ME want to get one!! (searching ebay for one now!!):drool:

wow- that orange & woven wristlet is great! i have never seen that before (if you couldn't tell by the name i gave it)'

and all these ergo totes are making me crave one, very badly! great buys & nice collection

I own a few Ergo Hobos, yes at first they are very stiff..but after about a month or two of use, they do get really soft. I LOVE the Ergo Hobos because they conform to your body and they are so comfy once they are "broken" in :smile: good luck and I LOVE your new ergo with the striped lining! It is making ME want to get one!! (searching ebay for one now!!):drool:
I AGREE!!!!! The ergo hobo conforms to your body and is a very comfy bag once you break her in!!!! For me, it only took one day!!!!! And I was immediately in love w/ my second one, the tobacco belted ergo hobo, so she didnt need to be broken in!!!! :love: