My new gold birkin

I ordered this at the February podium and it came several weeks ago. It's 35 togo w/gold hardware. My (only) other birkin is clemence and this togo seems kind of stiff in comparison. Experts: will it soften up over time? I hope so.

With its older sister:

Just gorgeous ... YES it will soften a little over time, but certainly never as much as clemence ... congratulations, its lovely and an all time classic

STUNNING!!!!! I have the same bag in 30cm and so far, no slouching. BUT this is the smaller size so it might take longer for the sqwoosh factor to set in..............

I have the identical gold bag and have used it regularly for about a month. I am noticing that it seems to be getting slouchier. The togo actually seems really soft to me since I was carrying a chevre birkin before. I'm sure you will love it. Your red bag is beautiful too.

Congrats on your new Gold Birkin! She's absolutely gorgeous. Togo holds it's shape more than slouchy Clemence, but definitely softens with use. I've got the identical bag and have had it a couple of years. It's always in my top three favorite Hermes bags, no matter how my collection changes. I hope you wear yours in good health.