My new damier speedy 30!

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I've had it for about a month but i haven't had the time to take pictures. I just got out of the hospital because i had surgery. I also quit smoking for 8 days! Now i'm feeling sorry for myself so i'm looking at bags again ;)

IMG_9469.JPG

IMG_9422.JPG

Oh that's wonderful! (BOTH) - My father smoked when he was young (he was a surgeon). He quit 20 years ago and STILL came down with lung cancer and ideopathic pulmonary fibrosis. It was a horrible way for a fine wonderful surgeon to suffer and pass away. I can't stress enough how important it is to quit just as soon as you can. Keep it up - I'm proud of you!

Beautiful bag!
Congrats on quitting smoking! I had surgery 4 years ago and had my last cigarette the day of my surgery and I've never felt better!
Hang in there - it gets easier!

Tammy

congrats on the speedy, beautiful!! also congrats on being cigarette-free for 8 days, thats an amazing complishment that requires alot of willpower and strench, I admire you alot for doing this! keep going, dont give up! and I hope everythings ok now with you getting out of the hospital and all! Congrats for everything!