My new damier speedy 30!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've had it for about a month but i haven't had the time to take pictures. I just got out of the hospital because i had surgery. I also quit smoking for 8 days! Now i'm feeling sorry for myself so i'm looking at bags again ;)

IMG_9469.JPG

IMG_9422.JPG

2. Love your speedy! You rock for quitting the smoking habit. You deserve a new bag for that!

3. Congrats on the recovery and the speedy! And congrats with quitting smoking...you'll pull through

4. It's beautiful :love:

5. Congrats on all, your speedy, your recovery and quitting the habit!!!:flowers:

6. Congratulations on your new speedy but even better than that, congrats for quitting smoking!! Good for you!!! :smile:

7. Congrats on ur speedy, I have the same bag and just LoVe it!!!!! Wish u all the best w/ur recovery and quitting smoking!!

8. Grats on your new purchase but more importantly, on your new path to healthy living!!:yahoo:

9. Congrats!!

10. Congrats on the bag AND on quitting smoking!! :smile:

11. Oh that's wonderful! (BOTH) - My father smoked when he was young (he was a surgeon). He quit 20 years ago and STILL came down with lung cancer and ideopathic pulmonary fibrosis. It was a horrible way for a fine wonderful surgeon to suffer and pass away. I can't stress enough how important it is to quit just as soon as you can. Keep it up - I'm proud of you!

12. Beautiful bag!
    Congrats on quitting smoking! I had surgery 4 years ago and had my last cigarette the day of my surgery and I've never felt better!
    Hang in there - it gets easier!

Tammy

13. Congrats! It's a lovely bag!

14. congrats on the speedy, beautiful!! also congrats on being cigarette-free for 8 days, thats an amazing complishment that requires alot of willpower and strench, I admire you alot for doing this! keep going, dont give up! and I hope everythings ok now with you getting out of the hospital and all! Congrats for everything!

15. Congrats on the new damier speedy!

Hope you are doing well - good luck with quitting smoking! You can do it!!!!!!