My new cream flap ****PICS***

You must be so in Chanel heaven right now with all your great purchases!
Your cream flap is absolutely stunning!! Although caviar is more durable, IMO colors always do come out so much better with lambskin,
it is really beautiful :heart:

The flap looks lovely on you and you are looking gorgeous!
Love the sunnies too and I would love to see your J12 when you receive it.

Congrats on all your fantastic choices and enjoy!

Yeah, my fear though is in a few years, I will need to replace it, while a caviar bag would last forever. I'm just so weak when it comes to lambskin though.

I love it!! I had the caviar version of this and returned it hoping to find the old chain.

But I'm such a visual person...your model pics are making me think twice.....LOL

Great bag!!!

I love it!! I had the caviar version of this and returned it hoping to find the old chain.

But I'm such a visual person...your model pics are making me think twice.....LOL

Great bag!!!
Seriously, go back and get it!!!! I love the new chain. Did you buy the jumbo or the large? I love both versions of the chain, but I think the new chain gives it a modern touch on a classic design. buy.:smile:

Thanks!! I did too well, plus I put my name on the list for both dark silver and the black in 226. I am more partial to regular leather, but I just don't want to miss out like I did before.

How's your gold flap?! I'm glad you decided to keep it!

I broke out the gold flap yesterday and I *love* it! I'm so glad that I decided to keep it. It's weird, the bag doesn't feel that small to me anymore. I need more medium classic flaps. :heart:

I'm glad you have your name on both lists. It's better to be safe than sorry. :yes: LMK which bag you decide on, if any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbags

Great bag!!!

Seriously, go back and get it!!!! I love the new chain. Did you buy the jumbo or the large? I love both versions of the chain, but I think the new chain gives it a modern touch on a classic design. buy.:smile:

I had the jumbo. Is there one larger?

I don't know what it was that made me second guess the new chain on it b-cuz I LOVE it on the red jumbo.

Perhaps I should think about it.......

ENABLER!!!!:roflmfao: Did I spell that right? LOL