My new bronze cotton club tote w/ pics! :)

Thanks Jenn! You look fabulous with your new white soft and chain - triplets haha, yay! Thanks Cudaswifey, ada726, piperlu, sharbear508, and elongreach! :smile: Bretiny - I tried haha, and wasn't very successful!

NICE! How does the bronze CC color differ from the bronze Cabas color? The reason I didn't buy the bronze CC is because I also have the bronze Cabas, but it may have been my first choice otherwise.

Are you still loving your Caviar and Pony tote? I think that's my favorite of all your Chanel bags!

Hi Roey! Actually, I also have the bronze Cabas ahh... the CC tote is a lot lighter IMO, and not really a bronze so much as it is a burnished golden color (if that makes any sense). In my twisted (read: Chanel addicted!) mind, they are different enough to warrant having both! :smile: Btw, I love your blue CC though, and I think you made a great choice! :yes: I'm loving my Caviar and Pony tote, it's the perfect edgy black go with anything bag, and very low maintenance, since it's already distressed!

NICE! How does the bronze CC color differ from the bronze Cabas color? The reason I didn't buy the bronze CC is because I also have the bronze Cabas, but it may have been my first choice otherwise.

Are you still loving your Caviar and Pony tote? I think that's my favorite of all your Chanel bags!

Minal, that's the perfect description for this color! I've noticed that it also changes w/different lighting. I don't think that they are similar at all, so that justifies having both! :yes: Triplets: good for me, but not for my bank account:s

Roey, the bronze CC is a true bronze and does not have any copper undertones like the cabas. Both colors are stunning.

Thanks Edna, Jayne and Mon and Chanelle! :yes: Jenn, ITA, it does change depending on how the light hits it, it's a cotton club chameleon! Roey, and anyone else who might be curious, here is a pic w/ and w/out flash showing the Bronze CC and Khaki Cabas side by side... I think it hightlights the difference in color, etc. (visuals are always good!) :yes:

Pic w/ flash
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/BronzeCottonClubv-1.jpg

Pic w/o flash
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/BronzeCottonClubv.jpg