My new Birkin and a question...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oo_let_me_see,

Congrats on a beautiful bag!!!:tup::tup::tup:, You are going to LOVE it. It is such a classic. We are almost bag twins. I have a black togo 35 birkin with brushed palladium hardware.

Wear it in the best of health!!!

2. Congratulations! What a gorgeous classic! You cannot go wrong with such a combination! Enjoy!

3. Wear her in good health - she is lovely!

:sunshine:

4. The bag of my fantasies...Love it...Enjoy!!!!!!

5. You have the most classic combo in the most durable leather! Congrats to a beauty!

6. Congratulations!! Beautiful.

7. Congrats!! It nice seeing you in the H section, I read your posts in the CL section!! You have gotten a wonderful birkin in a classic colour and hardware, enjoy!!

8. 0lms...WOW! You REALLY scored a very sought after Birkin for your first! SO many people want black togo with palladium! Was it available in the store or had you "ordered" it?

Welcome to the H subforum, home the nicest enablers and addicts anywhere!!

9. My HG congrats!!!

10. Great choice! Wonderful classic bag. Enjoy!

11. Welcome to the orange side and congrats on your first birkin.

12. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Bag!!!!! Congrats!

14. Congratualtions on you Birkin! Such a clasic piece, you won't be able to put it down!

15. This is gorgeous!

Congrats!

[​IMG]