My new bag is here.. **pics**

i love the style but perhaps it's the color. i think the verone would give it a refreshing feel to it and very chic for fall/winter or year-round. definitely return it if you're not loving it. for that price, you should want to marry it!

i think it's gorgeous in white. i tried it on and black though and know what you mean. i'm glad i didn't end up loving it though because i want both a le fab and suhali lockit... :wtf:

I am not a big fan of it, but then again I am not of most just normal shoulder bags. This seems to be just a normal looking shoulder purse which is not my style at all. But everyone needs to like their own things!

like many of the others has said, return it if you're not 100% in love with it. don't try to convince yourself to like it.

i personally love this bag in the new verone color. hope to get one some day :smile:

Wait a week and see how you feel. If you're still not happy with it, I'd say return it! I personally love this bag in white best...not a fan of Verone at all...black is nice but I still love white better.

i wanna carry it a little and be super careful on it see how i like it. But i'm a little scare.. for sure i'll keep it for couple of days to see how it is.. but i'm quite doubtful. With this amount, i guess i can go for 3 different bags.. hard to decide.. i thought this bag would be totally wonderful.. would be the it bag.. i didn't see it when i ordered.. i only saw online.. not really how i imagined it would be