My New Baby- Vert D'eau City

Annie- Thanks, I really love this color!!!! Bal NY told me they didn't have any (pretty quickly, makes me wonder if they checked), I got this one from Bal LA. I am not sure if they have any left, but they did not say it was the last one or anything. If you do call them, they call this color seagreen. Alex is the SA that helped me out there.

Thanks! I might just have to call and see if they have one:thinking:Alex at BalLA is awesome, isn't she?! She always picks out great bags.

Annie- Thanks, I really love this color!!!! Bal NY told me they didn't have any (pretty quickly, makes me wonder if they checked), I got this one from Bal LA. I am not sure if they have any left, but they did not say it was the last one or anything. If you do call them, they call this color seagreen. Alex is the SA that helped me out there.

Ladies, thank you all for the compliments. This is my first chevre bag since all of my others are 08's and I finally understand the difference in the leathers. This bag is just so soft.[/quote]
I know exactly what you mean! The second time I used my VD Work, it was already collapsing into a heap of delicious leather!:nuts: Isn't the color just TDF?!!! Congrats!! You're on a roll!!:graucho:

Minty fresh! :P Congrats on your new Bal, you wear it really well! Enjoy your HG! Lucky you found it at BalLA -- I'm surprised they still have these 07 goodies left!