My New Baby- Vert D'eau City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been lusting over this color since joining this forum and getting into Bal. After seeing the 2009 Pre-S/S swatches, I didn't see any colors that looked similar and I didn't want to wait any longer. I really didn't want to buy a pre-loved one since it is such a light color. I tried Bal NY- none left, but Bal LA happened to have this one. It was delivered today and I am just ecstatic:yahoo: (I guess this is my first HG). Lots of photos, sorry I didn't have time to change into a cute outfit, I wanted to get the pics before the DH got home. He thinks I am crazy enough as it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful. I have never seen on IRL. How would you describe the color? Does it have a blue or green tinge?

3. GORGEOUS! Looks like an icy green.

4. It is so beautiful and it looks great on you! It is such a great color, enjoy and congrats:smile::tup:

5. Congratulations. It is gorgeous and really suits your skin tone.

6. #6 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    i am lusting over this colour after i see your photos!!!!
    you still look gorgeous with the city even that was not your best outfit! and i bet the leather is gorgeous too! shiny and smooshy!!

congrats on ur 1st HG!!!

7. andee- It is definately more green, not really much blue to it.

8. awww...the leather looks so delicious :woohoo:and just look amazing on you:flowers:

9. I love your Vert D'Eau City!! You made a great choice and you will just love this bag. Thanks for the pics and you are adorable!

10. This is one of my favorite colors!!! Sooooo beautiful!!

Congrats!! :yahoo::woohoo:

11. Lovely! It's wonderful that you managed to find one a brand new one! Congratulations!

12. You lucky thing - finding a NEW one! It is unbelievably cool and fabulous. I want one too!

13. Congrats! It's so pretty!

14. oh labelfiend, I love it!!! I can't believe you found it brand new! Any idea if they had any left at BalNY?

15. Ladies, thank you all for the compliments. This is my first chevre bag since all of my others are 08's and I finally understand the difference in the leathers. This bag is just so soft.