My New Baby -- First BE & D

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I won this beauty on Ebay for $219.99. She is so pretty - the leather is scrumptious and there is much quality. The weight took me by surprise -- very heavy. I bought the bag as used and there are a few scrapes, but they actually show in photos much more than in person. She can't have been used much, because the fastener for the price tag is still attached.

Anyone else have this brand? Thoughts? Name of this style? Thanks!

CIMG0786.jpg

CIMG0785.jpg

CIMG0787.jpg

Rondafaye -
I think the style is called Deitrich and indeed, Be&D makes great quality bags. I have two of their bags: one is the Garbo, similar styling to yours and another completely different style called Ingrid.
Here are photos for your viewing pleasure......and congrats on a GREAT score!!!

Attachments

• CIMG1970.JPG
    CIMG1970.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 32
  • CIMG1971.JPG
    CIMG1971.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 27
Nice bag!

I missed out on a couple of Be&D bags that looked similar to your bag...I think they were called the 'Garbo' style, but I do not remember them having the pocket.

Yours is so cute! Congrats! :woohoo:

I just wish she were more photogenic. The leather is gorgeous in person!

Ronda...we have similar taste! I have the same bag but didn't get nearly the deal that you did...guess I should've waited. Mine was purchased from NM in November for about $450.....on sale! Like all my other Be&D bags, the leather is incredibly soft.

dscn2494gv8.jpg

Bagachrondriac _ We sure do have similar taste! I love the bag in your darker shade. $450 is great! I just got a deal because I stumbled across an EBay bargain. I love the bag. It is an "ooh!" bag. The kind where you open the box and say, "Ooh"! In a good way.

Varied_Obsessions -- Love your bag, too. I saw that one and thought it was so unique with the asymmetrical flap.