!@#$%!@#$% MY NECKLACE WENT DOWN THE !@#$%!!! continued...

haja, what a funny history, it reminds me of the comercial "Now what". I mean its not funny at the moment but after everything is cool it becomes a funny history. I am so happy you got the necklace back.

I see you are a little OCD and had to wash all the germs off the necklace but somehow you manage to go and unpiped the sink and look through it, and you weren't scared of germs!!! you must be proud of you. You are so brave and you act fast.

Thank you..... some people just have too much time on their hands. When you have lived a life and had to face much adversity (and I am talking real challenges) you begin to learn to prioritize and define the real problems. I guess that is why we grow in character as we get older. If we live long enough we experience everything.... the good and the bad. And it is then that we can appreciate all the blessings in our lives.

LOL!! u are a really good story teller:tup: my eyes didnt blink when i read ur story and the way u're telling the scary story about it is hilarious!! but good thing u'd have them back, so happy for you!

LOL!!! madein18, you are too cute! I like your OCD-ness

Thank you for entertaining me (although I didn't understand some parts of your story, but just the 445-->GGL(V) part was too cute!):lol:

Oh wow....that is a crazy story. But sweetie...if you are worried about Germs...the sink is the worst place to be!!!! Try some rubbing alcohol...or some sanitizing lotion or something.

As for black on the silver cloth. YES...the black is dirt/tarnish coming off!

:Push::Push::Push:the black just won't stop lol i've wiped it for like 10 minutes...and black black black non stop...i've given up now...lol adopting the 'people around me won't care or notice' attitude lol:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop: