!@#$%!@#$% MY NECKLACE WENT DOWN THE !@#$%!!! continued...

madein18

Apr 20, 2007
HI EVERYONE...!!! i'm !@#$% now...!!!

today i went to the boutique...& i didn't exchange the LV white gold charm...& mini monogram jewelry case...because the LV white gold charm has it's own number!!! and i love the number...it's 445...lol...and LOL
ocd: 445 to me = GGL
because number 4 is...GHI on the phone...
number 5 is...JKL...on the phone
GG is...double G...GUCCIO GUCCI LOL LOL LOL and the GG monogram...
and L is...Louis (Vuitton)
and i know...i can never find the LV white gold charm with the number 445...
LOL...

but i went to louis vuitton and talked about it...(my post before)
i'm 90% over it...lol...and i read again and again and again...people's comments...:Push:

(today i bought GUCCI eyeglasses...and GUCCI Dog Tag Necklace...)
now this is the story!
!@#$% lol
i came home...and opened the dog tag necklace...i bought it for the necklace...the lace...more than the dog tags...and i bought it for my LV white gold charm!!! :tup:because the charm was the charm...lol no lace...nothing...loved the LV leather laces...but hated the fact i have to knot it to use it as a necklace...

OK!!! Now...i got the necklace...and tried it on with the LV charm! and i was like...this is it!:heart:

then i ocd'ed...:sweatdrop:felt the charm and the lace had to be run under hot water for the micro-organisms to die...LOL

So i got the LV charm...and run it under hot water...done good!:sweatdrop:

then i got the lace...thought...'o no...it might run down the sink...' so i got a mini plastic bag...and put the lace inside the plastic bag...and run hot water in the plastic bag (the water would overflow out the bag. and i'm holding onto the lace)...done good too!
turned the tap OFF!!!
then i had to empty the water full plastic bag...holding onto the lace...
then emptied it...then my finger slipped
AND THE LACE CAME OUT OF THE BAG AND THE LACE WENT DOWN THE HOLE!!! (so water went down...then the lace went down)

AND I WAS LIKE...!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()
FACE = RED...SWEATING...WHAT DO I DO...WHAT DO I DO...

So i opened the sink cupboard...and i looked at the sink's pipes...and i looked...the pipes where the water runs...was in a "u" shape...so the water goes down...then U turn...etc...
So i knew that...the lace would have gone down...but didn't U turn...because the tap was off when the lace went down lol

So i was like...what do i do...what do i do...and saw the pipes were able to be un-piped!!! SO LOL I BECAME A PLUMMER FOR 1 MINUTE...i pulled the U shape pipe apart...and like...a cup of water came out...and was like...ohhh nooo...what if the lace is gone...then shook the U shape pipe...and

DADA~~~

MY LACE!!! LOL:Push:

LOL
LOL
LOL

HAPPY ENDING...LOL

then i was !@# because the lace would be scratched!!! but got over it because...it's BETTER THAN THE LACE GONE DOWN THE SINK WITH WATER...BYE BYE!!! LOL

i have a headache...

i've never EVER been that scared in my life...!!!

now the charm has a hi-story to it...with the unique number!!!

LOL

I was literally holding my breath reading your posting!!! Wow, now you know it was so lucky for you to get that necklace back, this is an omen that you are meant to have both that exact necklace and that exact charm!! We would love to see a photo of the charm on the necklace! I bet it is GORGEOUS. i love, love THAT lv CHARM!

I'm so confused- what "micro-organisms" are you talking about? And you bought a Gucci dogtag necklace just for the chain? You know you could have bought a silver chain by itself from a jeweler and saved quite a bit of money. Just my two cents.

Oh, Madein18...

First of all.....NO more coffee for you !!! lol....

Second, sorry to hear of your stressful incident. But just so you know, running things under hot tap water does NOTHING for micro-organisms. Actually they cause them to multiply......if you are THAT worried about it, next time you could try diluting rubbing alcohol with COLD water and cleaning it. Glad you got it out from the sink, though !!

I'm so confused- what "micro-organisms" are you talking about? And you bought a Gucci dogtag necklace just for the chain? You know you could have bought a silver chain by itself from a jeweler and saved quite a bit of money. Just my two cents.

:Push:i know...but i liked the GUCCI dog tags too...he he he

(ocd...i feel better...buying that lace from GUCCI...because...it's...a...gucci lace... :S

and lol micro organisms...lol i was talking about germs LOL:P

the chain is too shiny! LOL sooo shiny lol...shinier than the white gold...i wonder why...:confused1:

Oh, Madein18...

First of all.....NO more coffee for you !!! lol....

Second, sorry to hear of your stressful incident. But just so you know, running things under hot tap water does NOTHING for micro-organisms. Actually they cause them to multiply......if you are THAT worried about it, next time you could try diluting rubbing alcohol with COLD water and cleaning it. Glad you got it out from the sink, though !!

LOL HAHAHA lol i hate coffee! lol...i think i've heard no more coffee for you from you a lot of times hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

mmm...i bought a 'silver cleaning cloth' and...i wiped it once...and the cloth went black!!! i was like...what??? and i wiped it again and again and again...and the cloth goes black here...there...here...lol...does it mean the silver is that dirty?:confused1:

I almost got a heart attack reading the first half of your story...i was like 'oh no....the LV charm gone??'...then...'oh no...the lace gone?'...but ahh smart thinking!!