My Marc by Marc Jacobs Carbon ble Teri

!! try galleries lafayette or printemps in paris! they are amazing department stores!! (unfortuneatly with the dollar being, well, worth what it is, it's probably cheaper to buy in the states...)

^^ Probably, because I wanted the softy carryall in Blue Jean, then couldn't find it when I was ready. So bought the "next" blue (Carbon) when it came out in the Teri model.

I just ordered the Sharpei in Carbon Blue @ Saks! YAY! I'm not the biggest fan of this style of bag, but I just love the color SO much, and wanted to have something in it.

Congrats! Can you post pics when it gets here? I've always wanted the Sharpei and never saw one in carbon blue before. I have to say Saks depicts the blue a bit too bright than what I've seen Carbon blue to be like IRL?

Congrats! Can you post pics when it gets here? I've always wanted the Sharpei and never saw one in carbon blue before. I have to say Saks depicts the blue a bit too bright than what I've seen Carbon blue to be like IRL?

I agree, that photo makes it look like a bright teal-ish, aqua color.

And as soon as I get it, I will post photos for sure! ;)

My Sharpei came today!

It's freaking BEAUTIFUL, and the color is actually a really close match to the color shown on the site. It's not the usual Carbon Blue color that I am used to, and I'm pretty sure it's not the same as the Carbon Blue posted at the beginning of this thread. The tag does say Carbon, but this bag is much more of a darkish teal color. It really is amazing.

So without further ado!

(in natural sunlight, no flash)
525193410_1d2fcdf903.jpg

(out of direct sunlight, no flash)
525192560_4517da0fc1.jpg

More photos here: http://flickr.com/photos/themadness/sets/72157594441704866/

:smile:

TheGirlGotSoul... I'm super jealous of your collection! Your bags look absolutely amazing! I love the LAMB Capri bag! Did you get your MbMJ black turnlock wallet/clutch at Saks too? I wish I had a matching tunlock wallet for my turnlock Teri too!