My Marc by Marc Jacobs Carbon ble Teri

Sep 27, 2006
Just wanted to show off my gorgeous Carbon blue Teri in it`s own thread. I have had it for a month and a half now, and it is the perfect bag. I am so happy with my purchase :smile: It is still in perfect condition!

I am off to Paris in 4 days, and perhaps my Teri needs a matching M by MJ wallet? Any recommendations on where I can find the best selection of M by MJ would also be appreciated!

Pics:

MarcbyMarcJacobsteri2.gif
MarcbyMarcJacobsteri.gif

MarcbyMarcJacobsteri1.gif

Thank you :smile:

I have tried to figure out where the Marc Jacobs store is located, but even though I have the adress I haven`t been able to find it? Any other tips would also be appreciated :smile:

I don't think this color is available anymore, unless you look on eBay maybe? However, I was told that the Teri is coming back in the fall in an "ocean" color... most likely another shade of blue?

I had trouble finding this one, but got it off ebay. I was just in Paris, and I did not find a single thing in this color :sad: I think my bag deserves a matching wallet! This color seems to have been very popular, and is hard to get hold off!