My Magenta '05 has arrived... she's a BEAUTY!!

attachment.php

Aww jbug, it's so cute! AND the leather!!!!

WOW... Thank you SO much for all of your sweet comments on my new magenta addition!! It's so fun to read them....

This makes me so anxious to see the new Magenta LE that some of YOU are getting soon!!
:dothewave:
the wait must be torture!!

The color is so rich and saturated... and the leather:love:...... it has that wonderful smooshy, soft almost "wet" feel so many of you have described.

I LOVE LOVE this style... for me it's the perfect blend of form and function..... and I'm so sad I only discovered it AFTER it's been discontinued:sad:

Thank you again... so nice to share in each other's joy!!:smile:

so pretty...can u tell me where i can get one??

Thanks!

As far as the "Purse" style - it's discontinued. So the only way to get it is second hand ... from re-seller, ebay etc..

The Magenta color came out in 2005 - so again you can only get one 2nd hand. Mine came from e-bay... but was in barely used/mint condition. If you look at e-bay bags be sure to post them on the ""authenticate this" thread to make sure it's the real deal... unfortunately there are alot of fakes out there.

There was a limited edition bag that lots of tpf'rs ordered in Magenta... they should be receiving them soon!!

There IS supposed to be a new Magenta coming out in the 2008 collection!! :yahoo:

Hope that helps!!