My LV Snapshots + Dialog

I find this speedy case to be the perfect size and shape for keeping a few brushes and enough makeup in my purse for any 'emergency' beautification needs. Soft yellow lining is nice but is a collage of color from the brushes. Oh well, just proves that it's a well used and useful accessory.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PouchetteSpeedy.jpg
    PouchetteSpeedy.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 7,703
Last edited:
This little baby is quite versatile. Sometimes it's full of makeup. Other times it's earbuds, computer cords, and thumb drives. Once it was full of Hershey's kisses with almonds to see me through a particularly boring day-long meeting!

attachment.php

Attachments

• WapityCase.jpg
    WapityCase.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 7,699
o i love your collection! that denim (cruise? ) bag is soooo hot!! And i love your view outside your window :heart:
I thought it looked just like the Netherlands and now i see that you live in Amsterdam!! how cool! (or was that picture taken somewhere else? lol)

Lovely collection! The pictures are terrific and you speak with such eloquence. It really touched a sensitive spot with me when you mentioned that you had dreamed of owning LV for years and now, you have the means.
As a 24-yr-old, still making my way out of college and finding money to be very scarce, I aspire to be in your situation.

What an enjoyable thread! I love how you write and your pictures are done so creatively, love hearing how you use the pieces, imagining your wapity being stuffed w/ chocolate kisses that you nibbled in a meeting was great imagery. I also love the angle you took w/ the denim case and brushes. Looking forward to more.

Lovely collection! The pictures are terrific and you speak with such eloquence. It really touched a sensitive spot with me when you mentioned that you had dreamed of owning LV for years and now, you have the means.
As a 24-yr-old, still making my way out of college and finding money to be very scarce, I aspire to be in your situation.

I have found that sometimes it takes a while for dreams to come true as life often happens to intervene. But if you hold the dreams close to your heart and keep your eye on the prize, you can eventually make them come true.

Best of luck in life, love and LV (in that order, of course!)

You have a truly gorgeous collection and I do appreciate you taking the time to take such amazing pictures! Can't wait to see more of your collection and your stunning photos. :yes: :tup: