My LV MC Theda GM- What do you think it is worth?

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I have had my LV MC white Theda GM so very sadly :cry: just sitting in its dust bag for over a year now. I think I have used it a total of 3 days. E-bay is a joke. I just cant sell it for $250 which is what it seems for the most part they are going for. I want to list it on a "buy it now" only. How much would you suggest I ask?? :blink:

I also have the same problem. Mine is brand new and in mint condition but the best offer i can get is a measly $1300. I paid almost $2300 for this when it first came out, and it retails for $2500 now. There is NO WAY i am letting it go for just $1300.

I was actually debating on buying on MC theda bag the other day. I serched ebay and I think maybe one of them was real. I have sold a lot of handbags (all coach) on ebay and I think that you could get more than 1300 if the bag is in mint condition. If the leather is just pretty light still and there are no huge marks I would list the bag for $1900 starting bid and 2000 BIN. Be prepared to list the bag a couple times, as things at this price range tend to take a couple times to sell. Make sure you have a really good description and mention that the MC is making a huge comback for the spring because it is colorful and color is in! Good Luck!