My Luxury Bowler is en-route!

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
:yahoo: :wlae: I received an email from Denise at Nordstrom this morning. She is overnighting my new black deerskin Luxury Bowler from Seattle! She said the leather is gorgeous - textured with a slight sheen, but not a true metallic finish. She indicated that it is much nicer than the smooth calfskin from last season.

I'll update with pictures tomorrow!

Thanks - I'm dying! And my NM s/a called and is getting the chocolate cerf tote (with cc closure) that we're ringing up on tax free day later this month! I'll be exchanging my chocolate Muse for the cerf. Woo hoo!! A Chanel day it is!

Denise said the square vintage should be arriving soon. She is going to take a picture of it for me before shipping so I'll have an idea of the size. My plan was to keep either the Bowler or the SV. If I keep both I'm in big trouble. And I'm planning for trouble...

It's raining chanels for you :yahoo:. I can't wait to see pics of your lux bowler. So you thought it was metallic and it's not? But the bag has a lot of sheen to it? I'm really intrigued. The chocolate cerf sounds....yummy ;). Congrats!