My Long Day and New Stuff!!

That's great....congrats on your purchases.
Can I ask you if you can wear stellina on the shoulder, will the strap be too long? or is it messenger bag only? TIA

I think it's fine actually... but some people might think it's too low... I can take a pic if you want later :smile:

is that you frogbubbles that commented on LJ? and they're typical shirt size. A little looser than the Tokidoki Mediums :shrugs:

lol my bf didn't want to camp out for the jordan BMP's so he had a friend do the camping out for him (of course he gave his friend some extra cash) :P

sounds like a cool trip! :] i'll be in fashion valley A LOT starting on monday.. haha. starting a job.

Your stellina is soo cute. I want one to , to wear one with my foresta camppegio. & you got it at 70% off. !!! Lucky you! Oh yeah, I wore my foresta campeggio to the mall today and as I was trying on a Pirata Campeggio, there is a lady who said my Foresta Campeggio looked better than the pirata Campeggio and she said it was soo cute! :O) It made my day!

Congrats on the great deal on the Stellina..so cute :yahoo: what a fun shopping day for you....hmmmm...might need to haul the kids in the car and go shopping around the area...