My long awaited Madeline has finally arrived!

Oh noes... another beautiful Madeline being worn beautifully on the shoulder. That's it. I'm going to the outlet this weekend to see if I can find a sensible black bag and then all my pennies are being saved for this in green. SO SO PRETTY!

madeline is soo pretty!! she looks great on you too!
btw, you've got a nice stock of bath stuff!!
I was soooo nervous about this bag but fortunately, it was for no reason! Thank goodness I love it!! The color is very orangey but it's very rich and the leather is scrumptious so I'm OK with it not being red like I was hoping! I love the rolled handles and the way it fits on my shoulder. I can wear it on the crook of my arm easily too! I think this bag is fabulous and won't be waiting until Spring to carry it! LOL! So, here she is:

teenas001-1.jpg

teenas004.jpg

And a modeling pic (which I hate because I'm looking pretty fluffy here!):
teenas005-1.jpg

I also exchanged for a large Carly but it's going to go back. It just is not comfortable on me at all. The strap slips on me no matter what I do. I hate to send it back too, I love the beet color so much. I don't even know what to exchange for at this point so I guess I'll just get credit and save it for later when new bags come out. I wish, wish, wish they'd produce another bag in this beet color because it's just so beautiful!

tlloveshim, I thought you might like the Madeline in this color! I've seen it in person and the leather is Gorgeous!

Enjoy wearing her and you'll find a replacement for the Carly...