~~My Little Treesje Family~~

I have the Monaco in black and it's one of my favorite bags ever. The lightness of the bag and the leather is one of a kind. I've bought several other Treesje bags, but the leather doesn't compare. Very nice collection! Congrats!

Thank you! I just love everything about this bag. Even how the opening folds over and is held in place with a magnet when I'm in a hurry and can't zip it up. This style will most definitely be my "go to" style as well!

I have the Monaco in black and it's one of my favorite bags ever. The lightness of the bag and the leather is one of a kind. I've bought several other Treesje bags, but the leather doesn't compare. Very nice collection! Congrats!

I LOVE your collection :love:

Thank you for sharing the pictures! I've only recently started buying Treesjes and I so enjoy seeing the different styles and colors. The chocolate Monaco is gorgeous!!!

I've been eying the navy Mini Asher for a while so it's great to hear that it's what started your collection. It makes me think hmm.... You obviously love it so maybe I should go ahead and buy it :idea:

Next up. . . Grey Mini Asher. . . I'm so in love with this color/leather that well. . . let's just leave it at "I love her"! LOL!! I adopted her from my TPFBFF HGG!!! :hugs:

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Hello baghag 411! your pictures of the mini asher in grey was the deal- maker! made me totally want to get it for myself! :smile:

However, after searching it up on Amazon I am slightly perplexed by the true colour of the grey.. as show in the amazon link here < http://www.amazon.com/Treesje-Asher-Mini-Satchel-Grey/product-reviews/B003F24R5O > the grey is darker, duller, while your pictures show it to be more of a light heather grey. It almost looks like 2 different bags!

So may i know if colour of your pictures are true to the real colour of the bag? i'm literally on the verge of clicking "order" at amazon.com right now.. just need that last bit of information from you before i go on! :smile:

Your pictures really look gorgeous! Especially with the gold HW!

It's kinda in between the two. My camera did photograph it a bit lighter but not by much. It's one of my favorite bags. The leather is incredible!! I usually don't like grey with gold hardware but it really goes with this bag.